Atlanta Peachtree Cleaning Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
1737 Potomac Rd Atlanta GA 30338
Atlanta Peachtree Cleaning Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Is a reputable proffesional carpet and upholstery cleaning company. We been serving the metro Atlanta Area since 2005. We strive to leave your home clean and safe and we back it up with out 100% satisfaction guarantee
24/7 Water Damege Restoration & Cleanup
When your home has suffered from water damage in your home, it is essential that you contact a water damage professional right away and begin the water damage restoration. It is critical to do so within 48 hours to fully restore the property. If you do not act quickly, the water can further damage the structure of your building and ruin your home's contents. The excess moisture in your home can also cause harmful molds and bacteria to grow.
At Peachtree Cleaning water damage cleanup, our technicians are highly trained and certified in water damage restoration. We also provide mold removal and remediation. We use scientific methods and special equipment to dry carpet (and padding), – with less need for demolition and reconstruction. What has taken weeks to repair in the past, Peachtree Cleaning, in most cases, can dry out your property in as little as 3 days.
Our Water Damage Repair Process
When your technician arrives, the first thing they will do is to assess your damage and create a personalized plan for your home. Your Peachtree Cleaning technician will educate and advise you about the health and safety hazards of water damage and throughly explain each step of the repair process. Our technicians have been expertly trained and are knowledgeable about the water damage repair process and are ready to answer all of your questions.
1. We begin our process by extracting out all the water inside the home thoroughly. During this stage, our service technicians are constantly deodorizing and sanitizing your home, while cleaning upholstery, carpets, and other furnishings.
2. After water has been extracted out, we carefully dry contents and walls inside your home, while checking for bacterial growth, and removing all odors, mold, mildew, dirt, and dust in the home.
3. Our Peachtree Cleaning team thoroughly inspects your air ducts that may have become clogged with bacteria, dirt, soot, and mildew when the home became affected by water damage.
4. Monitor Drying Process - Peachtree Cleaning technicians will regularly monitor the drying process with various moisture meters for wood, concrete, floors and walls. Temperature and humidity measurements are taken throughout the drying process.
5. Re-lay / Replace Flooring - Carpets and flooring can be re-laid or replaced once the structure is clean and dry.
Whatever your water damage needs, you can rest assured that Peachtree Cleaning service technicians can help! Flooding can cause devastating damage within a relatively short period of time. Do not hesitate to call us at any time for assistance. Our water damage repair and water damage restoration team can be at your home right away to help. We recognize how important your home is to you and we take every effort to ensure that you receive the best attention and care for your home
What To Do When Water Damage Strikes:
1. Be sure to call Peachtree Cleaning Atlanta as soon as possible after the disaster. Water damage and bacteria growth will begin in a very short amount of time if not properly taken care of.
2. Be sure to turn off the water to the source of the loss.
3. Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
4. Remove wet area rugs or other removable floor coverings. Do not attempt to start removing wall-to-wall carpet.
5. Lift draperies off the floor and use a coat hanger to loop the bottom of the draperies so they are not dragging on the floor.
6. Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs or elevate furniture from water exposure.
7. Be sure to take any photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location.
8. Do not remove books from shelves. Pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until a restoration professional can begin specialized drying.
9. Open drawers, closet and cabinet doors to facilitate drying.
What NOT To Do When Water Damage Strikes:
1. Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off.
2. Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
3. Do not lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
4. Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
5. Do not disturb visible mold.
6. Do not turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and stay out of rooms where ceilings are wet and/or sagging.
Go Green! We wholeheartedly believe in preserving the world that we live in. Customers and professionals alike prefer our Atlanta Carpet Cleaning services because the products we use on your carpet and upholstery is 100% natural. That makes it safe for you, safe for your home and ultimately, safe for the environment.
It's our 30-day, 100% clean, No-Hassle Guarantee
At Peachtree Cleaning - Carpet cleaning Atlanta we seek to develop long-term relationships with our customers. We strive to make every customer happy. We guarantee to clean your carpets or upholstery to your complete satisfaction, or we will return and re-clean at no cost. Peachtree Cleaning, Atlanta Carpet Cleaning guarantees your carpet cleaning up to 30 days. We invite you to try our services and become one of our many satisfied customers.